Compass News

Navigating News on the Ammerman Campus Since 1962

Compass News

Compass News

A Moment In Time
A Moment In Time
April 4, 2024

Perspectives Literary Magazine Looking for Submissions

Hello from Perspectives Literary Magazine, SCCC’s art and literary magazine published from the Ammerman campus.

We are looking for submissions for our Fall 2023 issue and invite you to contribute. The deadline is November 3rd but our staff is ready to start looking at submissions now.

Send your work to our email <[email protected]>.

Below are some submission guidelines. And here’s a link to last semester’s magazine, proudly comprised almost entirely of student submissions and put together by our staff. The magazine publishes in print and digital form: https://issuu.com/perspectiveslitmag

Finally, we are also always looking for new members so if you’re interested in joining our staff, we would love to hear from you. Email our editor-in-chief, Sarah Lettieri<[email protected]>

Guidelines for submission:

• We accept poetry, short fiction, prose, graphic short fiction, drawings, paintings, sculpture, and photography.
  • You may submit multiple pieces for consideration.
  • Suffolk students please email from your Suffolk account. 
  • When submitting include your name as you would like to see it in print and the title of your work.
  • Suffolk students are particularly encouraged to submit but we consider submissions from everyone, including faculty and friends of Suffolk.
  • After submitting you will be notified by our editorial board that we have received your work. Our editors will then notify you again and let you know if we have accepted your work for publication.